CETA Power Meters
Jackson Power & Meters provide metering, sub-metering, monitoring and power quality functions that enable data and insight gathering to help make informed decisions about energy activities.
CETA Energy Management Systems
Energy management systems are commonly used by individual commercial entities to monitor, measure, and control their electrical building loads. Energy management systems can be used to centrally control devices like HVAC units and lighting systems across multiple locations, such as retail, grocery and restaurant sites, although control is usually done through the Building Management System (BMS).
Energy management systems also provide metering, sub-metering, monitoring and power quality functions that enable facility and building managers to gather data and insight that helps them to make more informed decisions about energy activities across their sites. The benefits for installation of an Energy Management System (EMS) includes economic, environmental, education and social.
Complete Energy Management Solution
The three main components of an Energy Management Solution are:
- Accurate Power Quality and Energy Metering devices
- Communications infrastructure to retrieve the data collected by the meters
- Energy Management Software to transform the data into actionable information
- Strong product and solution offering
- Device agnostic software solutions (integrates well with legacy metering deployments)
- Depth of communications device products to reduce the risk and increase the reach of deployment
- Large portfolio of meters that help fill the data gap in an EMS deployment
0484 338 952
Leave A Message
0484 338 952